Aug 12, 2020
This episode of is about how to become a 5:30am wake up person and why it is so crucial in productivity, having more energy, and getting hours back in your day to do the things you need to do, and the things you want to do.
Alicia get’s into the nitty gritty steps it takes to be an early morning riser, and actually use that time effectively.
5 steps to do before bed in order to set yourself up for success in waking up early.
1. PUT THE PHONE AND THE SNACKS DOWN.
2. HAVE A PLAN FOR YOUR EARLY MORNING.
3. LAY OUT YOUR WORKOUT CLOTHES.
4. SWAP ALCOHOL FOR TEA OR MAGNESIUM
5. TAKE A HOT SHOWER.
4 steps to do right when you wake up.
1. DRINK A LITER OF WATER FIRST THING.
2. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE SNOOZE.
3. GET MOVING.
4. COLD SHOWER.
Resources mentioned in this episode -
The Virtual Hustle Group on Facebook
The Virtual Hustle Website and Blog